Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Guides – The Road to Online Domination
Don’t be fooled into thinking any different: Call of Duty: Ghosts online requires you to have a little something called skill. And lots of it, too. Cue: yours truly.
I’ll provide you with some shortcuts (I’m pretty cool like that) – guides, tips, and tricks that’ll make you a more formidable opponent.
We’re soon going to embark on our first online match. But before we do, there are a few things we really should talk about.
Here’s What’s New in Ghosts Multiplayer
Before you jump head first into the freezing water to join your first multiplayer match, it might be a good idea to get a hold on what’s new. For Call of Duty: Ghosts, this means a whole range of things.
You can read about the most important changes on this page (click here).
Here’s How to Get a Better Start in Ghosts Multiplayer
By all means, fire up the game and see what happens. Alternatively, you could help yourself to a better start in Ghosts online.
You don’t have to make all that many adjustments to greatly increase your performance in the first few matches. The only thing you need to do is spend a little time on some simple preparations first.
The reward? A better K/D from day one, and more recognition from other players.
So you want to impress from the get-go? Then it might be a good idea to check out this guide. In it, you can read about these tips, and many more:
- The number one thing you should do before entering your first match.
- Shortcuts that leave you better prepared than most other players.
- How changing a few simple settings can do a lot for your performance.
- Which game mode you should start off in.
- Which weapon you should choose to start off with.
How to Move Smarter and Safer in Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer
There are two ways to move in Ghosts online.
- The stupid way, where you run around without point or purpose.
- The smart way, which lets you live longer and win more matches.
Here’s a guide for those of you who want to understand why where and how you move is critical to your success.
Here’s How to Improve Your Aim and Accuracy
Aim and accuracy are crucial to any Ghosts player. The better you are at aiming, and the more accurately your shots hit, the better you’ll perform online.
If you want to do more than just spraying and praying, you’ll need to work on your skills.
Enter yours truly.
I’ve made a guide for those of you who want to hit with more bullets. You can read more about these, among others:
- Which settings should be changed. Indefinitely.
- How your bullets should hit.
- How a lot of CoD players make life unnecessarily difficult. And what you can do not to do the same.
- How to hit your target with all your bullets.
- What measures you can take to kill off multiple enemy characters.
- The foolproof method to improve your accuracy.
- And more..
Video Guides – How to Improve Your Aim and Accuracy
As you can see above, I’ve written a longer guide on how to improve your accuracy in Ghosts multiplayer. That doesn’t mean everything that can be said about aim and accuracy has been said.
Here I’ve collected a range of good video guides, chock-full of tips and tricks, for those of you who want to hit hostiles more often and with more accuracy.
Die Less and Live Longer in Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer
Here’s one of the most important factors for success in Ghosts online: die less and live longer.
With the enormous number of skilled players out there, this is easier said than done. But there’s hope.
You can do a lot of things yourself in order to extend your character’s lifetime between each respawn.
In my guide on how to increase your multiplayer longevity, you can, among other things, read more on:
- Survival techniques for most attacks.
- Simple changes you can make to die less.
- How cowards and con artists make you a better player.
- Which weapons and perks you should use.
- How to avoid making the same mistakes thousands of others make.
- And more…
How Situational Awareness Makes You a Dangerous Player
OK! Your aim and accuracy are both good. You know your maps fairly well. You move intelligently. And you know how to make use of perks, equipment, and attachments to your advantage.
So, really, only one thing is missing, and that’s situational awareness.
– Situational what?
Well, Ghosts online contains a ton of visual and audible clues. If you utilize these, while playing, you’ve suddenly got the upper hand on your opponents.
How much better do you reckon your performance will be if you can predict what your opponents do, and are about to do? I know you’ll do a hell of a lot better than you do now!
11 Great Video Guides for Call of Duty: Ghosts Beginners
To a lot of rookies, Ghosts online may seem like a big, scary monster. And that’s not the least bit surprising. The game is big and complex.
Luckily, there are hordes of guides that function as good entry points for fresh (and more experienced) players. I’ve collected some of the best beginner’s guides.