Now that the Playstation network is back online, it is once again possible to play the Killzone 3 multiplayer. This PlayStation 3 exclusive has a growing number of fans. Here’s a collection of videos with useful information for you that do not yet have a complete overview of the online version of the game.
YouTube director IHateMrCats has uploaded videos on all the classes of the Killzone 3 multiplayer (the Engineer class, the Marksman class, the Tactician class, the Infiltrator class and the Field Medic class). You can find the complete play list here: Killzone 3 Multiplayer Class Guides >>
The video I have selected, looks at the engineer class. In this clip you’ll learn more about this:
- The type of people who choose to play as an engineer: those who loved to play with Meccano as a child, the Handyman/Handywoman type, and those who have no idea about what they are doing, but love big guns.
- The first ability of the engineer class is repairing ammunition boxes, mounted weapons and turrets. Repair speed increases as you rise through of the ranks. When the repair tool is at its highest level, you can also hack your opponents turrets.
- The second ability you have as an Engineer, is deploying Sentry Turrets around the map.
- You learn what weapons you have access to as an Engineer. One of these is the StA3 LMG, and Engineer class exclusive.
- Finally, you get suggestions for which weapons you should choose if you want to play the Killzone 3 multiplayer as an engineer.