The last reason requires no explanation. But what does Battlefield 3 have to do with Bad Company 2?
Well, this is obviously pure speculation from my side. I think many of the mechanisms you’ll find in the Bad Company 2 multiplayer will appear in one way or another in the Battlefield 3 multiplayer. I’m guessing that many of the great tactics shared by Pixel Enemy for BC2 will be useful in the BF3 multiplayer as well.
How Not to be a Noob at Battlefield Bad Company 2
I believe Pixel Enemy is one of the essential go-to sources for the Battlefield series, as well as a number of other games. They make great videos with lots of valuable information. The video above is no exception:
- The video was created to make the transition from Modern Warfare 2 to Bad Company 2 as smooth as possible. Many players had become very good in MW2 just before BC2 was released. But the games were in many ways different. So this video was totally appropriate when it was released.
- You’ll learn how to spot and tag enemies. Once you know how to do this, you should keep on doing it all the time while playing. For this, the rest of your team will thank you (at least your teammates who are of the friendly kind).
- Know your role. There are four classes in the Bad Company 2 multiplayer – Bad Company 2 Assault, Bad Company 2 Engineer, Bad Company 2 Medic and Bad Company 2 Recon. Each class has a set of different and unique features. You will learn what these are. You also get advice on how you should adjust your play style to the different classes.
- Dying is not good. Especially when you’re on the offensive team. Die as little as possible. Or pray that there’s a medic nearby to revive you every time.
- Vary your play style as much as possible. Learn how to use vehicles, boats, helicopters and other equipment. Use them as often as possible.
- You’ll also learn how the bullets behave in Bad Company 2. Forget what you’ve learned in Black Ops and Modern Warfare. BC2 reintroduces the laws of physics. You must aim like in real life. This requires adaptation, but is far from impossible.
- Pixel Enemy also reveals why picking up an enemy kit can be a smart move both for yourself and your team.
- And finally: Why the Back button is your best friend.
Please… if you found this interesting I would really appreciate you sharing it with your friends.