I constantly see discussions on various Call of Duty forums on the controller sensitivity for multiplayer gameplay. Opinions about this is both divided and strong.
xJawz is one of the better CoD players and in this video he tells his opinion on what kind of sensitivity that is best, not only for himself, but for almost all players who play a Call of Duty games online.
This is what you will take away from this video:
- xJawz argues that the best controller sensitivity is a mix between personal and general preferences
- A higher sensitivity will work for some, such as snipers, who are more active with their weapon
- For most people, a lower sensitivity is the best choice
- Most professional players play with a low sensitivity, often somewhere between 2 and 4
- xJawz plays with the sensitivity set at 3
- He argues that a lower controller sensitivity, not higher, increase accuracy and it enables you to control the gun better
Please… if you found this interesting I would really appreciate you sharing it with your tribe: